A month ago, a friend invited me to attend a group that was doing this Abundance meditation together. I immediately said yes. I did not know who was in the group but I committed. I am so very glad I did. Everyone in the group shared how helpful the meditation was and I wholeheartedly concur. We are living in a time where there is a scarcity mindset that seems to have grabbed hold of some of us. There are people hoarding and people in a lot of fear. I wanted to share this meditation to help you elevate up out of any lower frequencies you may be struggling with.
21 Days of Abundance by Deepak Chopra
First of all, I want to thank you for your interest in this challenge. Before you jump in to decide if this is for you there are a few tips that I would like to share. Committing to doing all 21 days of this challenge is paramount to optimizing your results. The abundance journey will not take long but needs dedicated quiet time for reflection every day. This could be as short as 15 minutes or as long as an hour. Think where you are right now in your life and decide if this is for you. If you have an accountability partner, GREAT. Creating community is a beautiful thing. You are meditating now. You should be open to abundant creativity and divine messages. Set up a schedule for yourself. There are certain rules to follow all the way to the end:
Group rules and agreements as stipulated by Deepak Chopra:
- Be fully present and connected. Relax with a few deep breaths, or with another relaxation technique before you begin each task.
- After receiving your daily tasks, you will have 24 hours to complete them. I will post the task each morning so that you have time.
- Write by hand with a pen and in a notebook. Writing helps in the transformation and power of these exercises.
- For those in a group: If the activity is not performed in time, as a rule I will have to remove the person from the group. (If this happens, do not take it personally, it’s just a rule we need to follow and that’s important for the final result).
- After completing the activity, just write “Done Day (number)”
- If you have any questions, send me a private message (outside of this post). Comments and endorsements are not required, here, if you are in a group chat or email list, no comments need appear in the thread aside from what is required in the task for the day.
When you are ready to proceed, click into the appropriate day for you. Don’t forget to save or bookmark this page, you will return here daily for 21 Days.
Remember, be consistent and do not rush the process.
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
- DAY 14
- DAY 15
- DAY 16
- DAY 17
- DAY 18
- DAY 19
- DAY 20
- Day 21
If you want to learn more about my coaching program, visit the LiFE COACH PAGE.