I WENT FROM AN OVERWHELMED SAD GIRL TO THE CONFIDENT, CALM AND HAPPY JEFA OF MY OWN DESTINY… AND SO CAN YOU!
I have a confession to make. There was a time in my life when I LOOKED like I had it all together but in reality… I was getting more anxious by the day.
I couldn’t shake what felt like a consistent, low-grade depression. I couldn’t “snap out of” feeling overwhelmed. As I acquired and achieved more, I wasn’t getting happier and life was not getting easier.
AMIGA, IF YOU’RE ANYTHING LIKE ME, YOU THOUGHT ‘DOING IT ALL’ WAS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE…
And you had big dreams when you imagined being able to…
- Ace your Education.
- Rise up out of the hood.
- Be well paid and respected.
- Make a difference in your community.
- Be a source of inspiration and support for your family.
- Be healthy and cute.
- Spend time with people who appreciate you.
- Have enough time to do the things you always dreamed of doing as a kid.
Of course, you thought you could do it all with a smile on your face- so that your family, friends and co-workers could see you as the person who had it all “together.” You, after all, were everyone else’s “safe space” to turn to.
NOW YOU’RE HERE AND YOU’VE DONE IT! YOU’RE THE ROCK! THE GO TO GAL. SO… WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?
YOU HAVE SOME DEEPLY INGRAINED HABITS – THAT ARE WEARING YOUR ASS OUT!
Here’s the thing: Being a Chingona with her shit together is not just about making sure everyone else is okay .
Yes, you already have a kind heart and killer work ethic – and that’s great …but you don’t know how to create balance because your boundaries are non existent.
- You don’t know how to ask for help.
- You find it super awkward when someone compliments you on how amazing you are at handling everything because you… DO NOT FEEL OKAY!
- You don’t know what to say when people ask you what’s wrong.
- You feel like something is missing- so you end up making compromises that affect your well-being.
- Of course, if you DROP EVEN ONE OF THE BAJILLION BALLS YOU HAVE IN THE AIR- you try even harder because you don’t make room for mistakes, failures or , especially your own.
The worst part is: this problem is not just costing you your mental, spiritual and physical health – it’s preventing you from enjoying the fruit from all the sacrifices you’ve already made.
THAT’S EXACTLY HOW I FELT 10 YEARS AGO.
While I desperately needed less stress and at the same time, craved more joy – I absolutely SUCKED at creating balance!
I had no idea how to STOP FEELING GUILTY about saying no. I would SAY YES to things that I had no business being involved in.I would pass on fun things – out of fear that I would appear irresponsible. I would never even THINK to put my needs first- because I was so terrified that I would be considered selfish. I was sad. I was anxious and I even began having panic attacks.
Which meant, I wasn’t living my best life at all. As a matter of fact, I was barely living! #MiVidaLoca
Right now, I’d guess that you’re in a similar place.
Maybe you’ve given up on figuring out how to find fulfilment and happiness. Maybe you’re telling yourself stories that being madly in love with your life is just not possible for you! Maybe you secretly believe that opportunities to satisfy our wildest dreams don’t exist for “responsible women” within our culture. Maybe you’ve even started feeling some pride around your struggle because it gives you a certain kind of bond with family or friends.
Do you console yourself by saying: “I’ll focus on my stuff when I have more time”? Or do you pretend that you’re okay with things the way they are? … when really, you’ve just resigned yourself to the fact that you’ll always be coasting along, disappointed in yourself for not being all that you could or should be.
SABES QUE? I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND. I WAS THERE, TOO.
After going through what some might have considered a total breakdown – I almost gave up on being truly happy..
Until one day, I met a group of incredible coaches – and they showed me how I could change my life – without needing to immediately change my circumstances. WHAT? I was MIND-BLOWN when I heard about these small shifts in thinking and behavior – and I had my breakthrough. I decided that I was DONE being everyone else’s problem solver.
I was done ignoring my own wants and needs. I decided to do things differently by deconstructing old beliefs and establishing new patterns.
Within a year, I was able to:
- Heal from a broken heart.
- Focus on my health goals instead of vainly trying to keep up with others.
- Pay off ALL debt; then I met and exceeded my financial income goals by over 10%.
- Embrace my true self and feel, sexier, healthier and happier than EVER!
– and I never looked back! At first I thought it might be a temporary fix – but right now, 10 years later – I am still enjoying my well balanced, panic-free life.
I’m Happy AF!
And I want the same for you.
IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO PUT YOURSELF FIRST AND CREATE A LIFE THAT FEELS GOOD TO *YOU* – WITH JUST ONE SIMPLE FRAMEWORK
- What would it be like to unapologetically say YES to the things you’ve always wanted to do?
- What would it be like to have enough time to do what YOU want to do- no questions asked?
- How would your lifestyle change – if you could be a loving supporter of others AND still have solid boundaries that support you?
- What if you could have the freedom to live your authentic self – instead of trying to please everyone else?
- What would it be worth to you to know that you can follow a 90-day process of reframing thoughts and actions – without feeling like you’re bored to death at school and while actually having fun?
- How would you feel when your favorite people say: “Wow! You’ve changed…. And I like it”?
- What if your relationships could get even BETTER – without you needing to fix any of their “problems”?
- How would it feel to be living your purpose – and doing what you’re here to do on this planet?
Over the years, people started asking me to help them break free from old patterns – and create a life beyond their wildest dreams – which is why I started my one-on-one coaching practice. I have helped dozens of women, just like you. How? For over a decade I worked to create
A simple, effective + proven process to eliminate stress, have fun and fall in love with your life – with zero guilt whatsoever
My coaching is perfect for: Chingonas who are sick and tired of making soul sucking compromises – and who are willing to claim the life they deserve.
You’ll learn how to:
- Gain the CONFIDENCE to leave the job, or the relationships keeping you from feeling good about life!
- Create a work-life balance that puts YOU and your needs front and center!
- Build A strong network of like-minded chingonas – who can support you when you feel stuck, tired or just need a pep talk!
- Make it super-easy to deal with the REAL issues that plague you – without feeling like you’re complaining and getting nowhere!
- Navigate the people and places that trigger you – so that you can respond to the circumstances in your life, instead of reacting to it.
- Double your fun time and create a life that feels AH-MAZING – without letting guilt trip you up.
- Accelerate the process of emotional healing and growth.
- Finally, get the Happy AF™ Life you deserve – and experience all that life is supposed to be!
WHAT DOES COACHING WITH ME CONSIST OF?
THE INVESTMENT + OTHER DETAILS
|Your 12-Week Coaching Package Includes|
12 one hour weekly One-on-One Coaching with me, via Zoom or Google.
Access to me via Email, Text, or WhatsApp
ONE payment of $1700
THREE Payments of $595 (each)
**I’M READY TO **STRESS LESS AND FINALLY DO THE THTHAT SET MY SOUL ON FIRE**!
YOU’RE PROTECTED BY OUR 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
If you’re not 100% satisfied with THE HAPPY AF™ Junto within 30 DAYS days – I will offer you a full refund, no questions asked. Make your payment today, and you don’t even have to decide if you’re in for good! Take the full 30 days to explore the materials and experience the vibe of this offer – and THEN… make a decision on whether this program is right for you.
ATTENTION: THIS IS AN INCLUSIVELY-EXCLUSIVE PROGRAM.
While I want this program to benefit as many CHINGONAS as possible around the world – it’s my duty to provide an amazing experience for my clients first. If you fit the bill below – I’d love to have you inside the program.
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF You’re ready to:
- Commit to keeping it real show up and make changes in your life.
- You have worked on positive thinking before – but really want to take charge of your mindset now.
- You’re wanting to learn how to overcome fear of rejection and the unknown.
- You want to show up as your best self.You know you’re here to accomplish something extraordinary – and you’re tired of getting in your own way.
- You’re willing to take 100% responsibility for your outcomes in this journey – and you’re willing to show up and do the work!
THIS PROGRAM IS *NOT* RIGHT FOR YOU IF …
- You don’t have 1 hour per week to invest in yourself with this program.
- You’re not willing to be honest about the areas of your life where you need to make change.
- You’re not interested in self care, personal growth and community enrichment.
- You know it all and have tried it all – and that your mindset has nothing to do with the circumstances in your life.
- You’re content with your life and don’t want to make a change.
- You don’t want to take responsibility for your results.
- You’re looking for a quick fix – and not something that requires you to do the work needed to change.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much time is required to get outcomes?
The short answer is, the more time you spend working with the tools in this program, the better. We meet once a week for 12 weeks. I will suggest various things for you to apply weekly, if you get to them, you will likely see faster results.
How fast can I expect to see results?
Typically, clients see results in 90 – 120 days.
I already did therapy . Will this still work for me?
Yes, it can! My coaching is not an equivalent of or replacement for therapy. It’s another tool set to help you get to where you want to go.
What if I have a fear of being public with my struggles? Does coaching still work? I
I lead with vulnerability and openness but recognize that it takes time to get there. The more open you are, the more light you allow to shine on things that don’t necessarily need to be hidden in a closet. But a good community is about allowing each person to grow at their own pace
I already bought your book . How is this different?
First of all, THANK YOU. But let me tell you, the book was just the beginning! The work in the junto is WAY DEEPER.
I’m a CIS, white, man. Is this product still applicable?
Um… If you are on this page, you are a unicorn. I don’t know how you got here but if you feel comfortable being called a chingona, come on in!
Do I need any extra books for this to work?
Will you be releasing more in the future?
I am currently traveling the world and living my best life. I don’t say it to brag, it’s simply the facts. I coach because I love to coach AND it also provides my income. I limit my work schedule because I have created a balanced life that works for me. That being said, this is what I am focusing on for the next 2-3 years.
I don’t have your book yet. Do I need it?
No you don’t.
What’s the coaching schedule?
One round of coaching with me goes for 12 weeks, via Zoom, Google Meet or Phone (1 hour per week)
Do I need to use a special program to access the materials?
You just need your computer or phone. If you have problems accessing anything on our website, send us an email.
Can I share this with a friend?
We are delighted that you want to share with a friend. You may share this link but your registration only covers access to the coaching for you.
What if it’s not what I expect?
You are not obligated to keep coaching with me and can leave at any time.
Is there a guarantee?
There is a 30 day trial. We can guarantee our side of the work but we can’t guarantee yours. You will get results if you do the work.
Can this be accessed without an Internet Connection?
We can make our calls via phone.
Do you have people who’ve used this with success?
We do! We’ve shared testimonials on this page and have more of you’d like to know.